- INPUT VOLTAGE Operates over:
100–240 V AC ±10% (50/60 Hz)
- INPUT VA250 VA at 16 A DC output current
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE 13.8 V DC
- OUTPUT CURRENT 16 A DC continuous duty to 60°C ambient
20 A DC peak speech
- COOLING Fan forced air, thermally controlled
- SIZE AND WEIGHT210 mm W x 230 mm D x 80 mm H; 1.9 kg
- REGULATION Less than 0.1 V DC over no-load through to full load conditions for full input voltage range
- MAINS CONNECTION Via IEC type socket at rear of unit
Codan 3020 Transceiver Supply
The 3020 transceiver supply provides a highly reliable power source for codan transceivers operating at high duty cycle in voice and data modes.
The transceiver supply operates over a wide range of mains supply voltages, and is fully auto-ranging between 100 and 240 V nominal. It is designed to withstand the toughest conditions by providing input protection against input mains voltage fluctuations that may vary outside normal tolerances, as well as output protection from over-load and short circuits, as well as automatic shutdown for over and under-voltage conditions.