- Best-in-class audio Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
- Large, full colour display Enhanced 5-line display features a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation
- Day/night display mode Day mode displays improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight, while night mode makes the screen easier to read in dark environments
- Flexible configurations and easy use Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands with 1000 channel capacity, large, easy to access volume knob and four programmable buttons with option to use one as an emergency button
- Integrated GPS Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS (DM4601 model only)
- Bluetooth data Share real-time information by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices (DM4601 model only)
- Productivity-enhancing data applications Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down
- Text messaging Send update messages to team members when radio communications need to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests
- Embedded Bluetooth audio Enables connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications (DM4601 model only)
- Capacity Plus Single-site digital trunking system that maximises the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. Use it to enable a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site
- IP Site Connect A digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO. Use it to link up to 15 sites for communication among geographically dispersed locations, to create wide area coverage or enhance coverage at a single site with physical barriers
- Emergency button Orange P4 button can be optionally programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation
- Transmit interrupt Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed
- Basic or enhanced privacy Built-in scrambling for increased security (Programmable)
The DM4401e is a digital mobile two way radio from Motorola. Available for both UHF and VHF frequencies, the DM4401e has a channel capacity of 99 allowing for ample communications between a team. IP54 protection means that the radio has a limited Ingres protection against dust, whilst also being safeguarded against splashes of water. The DM4401e comes as standard with a 25w power output, but for an additional cost this can be upped to 40-45w.