- Raymarine Digital & HD Colour Radome Antenna Features Exceptional performance, even in the most challenging conditions Digital and HD Colour Radome Radars offer the latest in power and technology.
- e9 Multifunction Display | Raymarine SeaTalkHS connectivity and Raymarine’s Auto GST technology provides enhanced small target returns and eliminates clutter caused by rain and sea conditions automatically through your Multifunction Display.
- Each Raymarine Radar System consists of a Raymarine multifunction display (excluding A Series displays), and your choice of Raymarine radome or open array antenna. Contact your nearest dealer to discuss radar systems
- Raymarine Digital Radome Antennas Features:
- 48 NM range Plug and Play compatibility
- Improved radiation pattern and bearing resolution using Propagation Enhancing Geometry
- Same mounting pattern as previous generation radomes
- Utilises small SeaTalkHS interconnect cable for ease of installation Digital Radome Antennas | Raymarine HD Digital Radome Scanners | Raymarine
- HD Colour Radome Scanners Features: 48 NM range
- Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture 256 color multi-level target display with selectable color palettes
- Bird Mode automatically optimizes the receiver for detecting sea birds above schools of fish
- Dual-range mode allow you to monitor both long and short ranges simultaneously with a single scanner and display
Raymarine Marine Radome Antenna
Digital and HD Colour Radomes are ideal when power is at a premium and mounting space is limited or restricted by rigging. Perfect for sailboats, RIBs and smaller powerboats, Radomes provide exceptional performance even in the most challenging conditions – new HD Colour Radomes provide additional features and improved resolution.